Cancellations and Refunds
You may cancel your order any time before it ships. We will refund the price of the goods in full in such cases. In case the item has already shipped it will be dealt as a return.
Returns and Refunds
Customer satisfaction is very important for us and we want you to be happy with your furniture purchase. If you are not totally satisfied you can return it with in 14 day period and we will refund your money. We offer 14 day money back guarantee starts when customer receives and signs for the product. Please note all costs related to packaging and handling are non-refundable and customer must return the products to our address. You have the right to return a faulty item bought from us within a reasonable period of time. If the item was damaged in transit or the wrong item was delivered, you should notify us within 1 day of receipt of the item and we will arrange free return. We offer free return only for wrong, faulty or damaged items delivered to you.
We recommend keeping all packaging and enclosures that accompanies the item for as long as possible after delivery, as this may be required should you need to report a problem. Item should be returned exactly the same way it was delivered to you as new, unused and un assembled condition. When returning an item to us it is your responsibility to ensure that the item is packaged properly and carefully so that no damage is caused to the item.
You will receive a full refund, minus any delivery or special packaging costs which you will be responsible for paying. Unwanted items need to be returned in their original packaging with all original enclosures and ‘as NEW’ state, or else a refund will not be possible.
Terms for Refunds of Cancellations/Returns
To cancel or return an order, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the goods to us as soon as possible, intact and in their original packaging.
You have an obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession.
- Important – In the case of larger items we always try to recommend 2 people are present to receive delivery. Our courier will call in most cases to arrange convenient delivery (pallets). A convenient delivery constitutes whereby the courier delivers to an adequate and accessible address where the necessary help is on hand to move the items. Please note that although many of the drivers are very helpful, their contract is to get the items to your home, not inside it.
- It is important you check the goods on arrival wherever possible. Couriers will not entertain a claim for their damage if the delivery sheet is signed as ok. If a courier does not give you time to check your goods please sign the sheet as UNCHECKED. At the very least any transport damage must be reported within 7 days but the chance of a successful claim are diminished. Please note that this refers to courier/transport damage and does not affect any warranty issue & or component fault.
- Important – If you reside outside of the EU there may be an import tax payable by the customer to the local government. Please be aware we do not take any responsibility for these costs and they are NOT included in shipping, it is tax levied by local government and we do not know what these charges may be.
- Notification of Damaged Goods In Transit Must Be Made Within 48 hours of receipt.
- Refusal of a correct delivery is still charged. Likewise if this delivery is then returned to us by the carrier the charges for this are also the responsibility of the customer and we will deduct from the cost of any monies owed for the cancelation of the order.
- With Pallet and large item deliveries it is very important not to miss the scheduled or saturday delivery because re delivery is chargeable at the same original rate.