Guarantee and Warranty
- All Items are covered by Manufacturers Warranty for one year. This warranty specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect and misuse. This warranty does not cover leather, foam and material damage beyond normal wear. The cost of the service call will be charged to the customer if we find no fault with the product. Should your item develop a fault within a first 14 day of purchase you may return it for a full refund providing you return the item in the same condition as supplied. This does not affect any statutory rights.
- Only manufacturing defects are warranted. We do not cover any damages, chips, tears, marks etc caused by the customer either through use or installation of the product.
- It is important to note that items with swivel mechanisms can sometimes be treated as fairground rides by minors! Damage to items that have been caused by ‘spinning’ very fast on swivel mechanisms is not covered, only manufacturing defect. We advise concise instruction of minors.
- We are obliged to offer a replacement or repair on Warranted items.
- Due to distance selling we always request digital images in order to process and assess any resulting warranty issue.
- We do not take any responsibility for customers own fixings. For example a Bubble chair that hangs from a customers own ceiling fixing.
- We do not take responsibility for damage caused by the customer. Clearly marks, scratches and chips that are not on the product when it arrives are the customers responsibility. Likewise Damage that was not present when boxed at the warehouse and the product signed for on delivery is the responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty is void in all cases whereby any item has been modified from its original condition. If you wish to return the item, we will refund your product price. Please note that all shipping and restocking costs are not refundable.